Terrain Park Builder
|Department: Terrain Park|
The Terrain Park Builder has the overall responsibility for the layout, design, construction, and grooming for all Terrain Parks. This position reports directly to the Slope Maintenance Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Terrain park layout and design, with feature placement designed to maximize available real estate while satisfying customer demands and safety considerations. Inspect park daily on skis or snowboard.
Give proper maintenance direction to park staff (directly) and to grooming (via daily snow plan) to ensure a top quality park product.
Be able to perform park-grooming operations by operating a snow cat.
• Is honest and has the highest integrity.
• Is Supportive of the Resorts Mission, Vision and Core Values.
• Is able to handle and manage confidential information.
• Is someone who has a fun, dynamic, energetic, and positive personality and constantly strives to be the best.
• Is willing to suggest and support new and innovative ideas
• Is organized and sees projects through to the finish. Has good follow-through and makes it a habit of getting back to people on issues.
• Can handle a fast-pace and potentially high pressure work environment.
• Is flexible with hours and days of work, and is able to work holidays, weekends, and all weather conditions.
Previous terrain park experience – advanced snow cat operational skills.
• Must have the ability to lift up to 50-LBS and carry 50 yards.
• Must be able to work in a standing position for up to 4 hours.
• Must be able to work outside in temperature below 32 degrees for up to 8 hours.
• Must have Intermediate skiing or snowboarding ability.
Please be aware that incomplete applications will not be considered