|Department: Snow Tubing|
This is an outdoor position; individuals must be at least 18 years old to work in this area. Tubing Attendants are friendly, outgoing, dependable and responsible. They interact with our guests throughout the day and help set the tone for their mountain experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Tubing Attendants are required to maintain and upkeep all loading and unloading zones.
Must attend all required training classes.
Maintain accurate daily records.
Must occasionally make quick decisions regarding the safety of guests.
Must be able to maintain control and rational demeanor in emotionally charged situations involving guests and/or employees in situations that may have an audience (i.e., large tubing lines).
Is able to safely navigate uneven and slippery terrain.
Has reliable transportation to be able to carpool/commute.
Strict adherence to all State and Federal employment laws, Company policies and Safety Standards.
Other duties as assigned.
• Is honest and has the highest integrity.
• Is Supportive of the Resorts Mission, Vision and Core Values.
• Is able to handle and manage confidential information.
• Is someone who has a fun, dynamic, energetic, and positive personality and constantly strives to be the best.
• Is willing to suggest and support new and innovative ideas
• Is organized and sees projects through to the finish. Has good follow-through and makes it a habit of getting back to people on issues.
• Can handle a fast-pace and potentially high pressure work environment.
• Is flexible with hours and days of work, and is able to work holidays, weekends, and all weather conditions.
Must be 18 years or older
High school diploma or equivalent
Able to remain standing outside in all weather conditions
Guest service skills
Able to work in a team setting
Bilingual a plus
• Must have the ability to lift up to 50-LBS and carry 50 yards.
• Must be able to work in a standing position for up to 8 hours.
• Must be able to work outside in temperature below 32 degrees for up to 8 hours.
• Ski Experience and Ability: Must have at least None to Beginner skiing or snowboarding ability.
Please be aware that incomplete applications will not be considered