Scenic Chair Rides
Dress in layers as temperatures shall vary, use plenty of sunscreen, have plenty of water, and proper shoes for hiking. Rain resistant gear is always a plus due to our mountain weather and regular afternoon rains.
Winter Season Pass holders are welcome to a complimentary scenic chairlift ride once a day.
- Last chair down will be loaded at 5:45pm
- Weather can change quickly. Expect temperatures to be cooler at the top of the lift.
- No bikes or dogs are allowed on the lift.
- Restroom facilities are only available at our lodge at base level.
- Hiking and walking down is at your own risk. There is no Mountain Patrol on duty.
- Lift operation is based on weather and can be stopped at any time if conditions require.